- Always check in at the Front Desk
- Be respectful of your instructors and fellow students by arriving on time for class.
- If you arrive late, please wait outside the studio until the centering portion of the class is complete (if you are unsure of when this is, please ask the front desk)
- Please turn off all cell phones before entering the studio and leave your phone in the lobby.
- Take off your shoes and coat in the lobby and leave items in the areas provided
- Do not wear any strong perfume, cologne, or lotion
- Be mindful of your neighbor's space
- In order to optimize space, place all of your belongings in cubbies or against the walls rather than near your mat
- If you are beginner we suggest you let the teacher know you are new, and set your mat up in the back row so you can follow along with the rest of class.
- Find a place close to the instructor if you have difficulty hearing or seeing
- If you have to leave class early, please inform the instructor, position yourself near the door, and leave before savanna (relaxation)
- PLEASE wipe down blocks, mats and the floor around you to keep yoga gear and space clean and safe.
- If you sweat a lot it is very important to wipe up the floor around you so your yoga friends don't slip.
- If you are feeling under the weather with a cold/virus/flu or other contagious illness, we ask that you refrain from participating in classes until you are fully recovered and no longer contagious (the same goes for skin infections or spreadable ailment.)
- Please practice good hygiene before coming to practice so that your yoga neighbors can enjoy their class too :)
- Please keep all cell phones in your bag or in the lobby and refrain from bringing technology into the studio. Yoga is time for us to unplug. If there is an unusual circumstance that day, please inform your teacher.
- As always, be kind and respectful to your yoga neighbors and the teacher before, during, and after class.